Ever wanted to know how you as a lawyer can develop a serious, effective, social media strategy to build your network and generate more work? Here’s how. In this episode, Mitch Jackson and I take you through a comprehensive look at the state of Social Media for lawyers, and how you as a lawyer can take YOUR niche and turn it into a social media empire, generate more referrals, build relationships and become known, liked and trusted.
We’ll also discuss:
- what social media platforms lawyers should be using
- the state of social media in 2017
- what to create social media content about
- how to engage with people and use social media in your chosen industry.
Social media for lawyers is a hot topic – most lawyers by now know that they need to get into social media if they are going to succeed over the next decade.
But then – they don’t do anything. Join myself and Mitch Jackson, trial lawyer from California as we discuss the nuts and bolts of generating a social media campaign as a lawyer, and find out just how much value you can really see with such an investment.
Some relevant links:
- Mitch Jackson Social: http://mitchjackson.com/social/
- The LegalMinds mastermind: http://legalminds.lawyer/
- Jackson and WIlson: http://jacksonandwilson.com/
- David Meerman Scott: http://www.davidmeermanscott.com/
- Brian Solis: http://www.briansolis.com/
- How to Build a WordPress Site: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL27PK2E8fOr9oMgy130rZRnN4pIqHkH8o