There are many ways that young lawyers have been trained which are actually adverse to their overall chance for success. One way is their inability to embrace the possibilities that come with thinking like an entrepreneur.
However, once you get over whatever stigma you have about the word, acting like a new business owner and learning some lessons “from the field” will keep you in a fantastic state of mind, energized and capable of outperforming the norm.
In particular you need to consider the aspects of your professional life relating to:
- Risk and your attitude towards it;
- Time and your ability to say no;
- Bringing the hustle – energizing your career and finding your purpose;
- Embracing failure and its point;
- Understanding that you are not superman.
More Resources for this Podcast
- Learning how to Take Risk – A Bird in Search of a Cage – Podcast
- Finding more energy to be productive