Tips for Lawyers Podcast Episode 1 – Show Notes
Yes, I’ve been talking about it for a while, but this is the first Tips for Lawyers podcast. I hope you get something out of it – if you’re a long term reader, you might find you know a lot of the stuff in here, but please persevere and support this latest addition to the site.
Here’s what we deal with in this podcast episode:
- What Tips for Lawyers podcast is about, and what you can expect going forward;
- Why I’m not going to talk about black letter law very much on the podcast;
- A little bit (and I mean a little) about my background – the brief story of Chris Hargreaves; and
- How you can help us all out by contributing to the podcast process.
One minor correction – I mention in the podcast I graduated a little under a decade ago. Well, in my old age I got a little befuddled there – I graduated over 10 years ago I’m afraid.
I hope you enjoy this latest addition to the site. If you want me to keep it up, please:
- Share it with people you know;
- Subscribe to it in iTunes;
- Leave a 5 star rating in iTunes for me.